Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogmaster is talking here

Hello people, this is your blogmaster here.

Since PMR is OVER (today!), I will have more time to spend on this blog!

First, I know that the Form 4s will be having exams till the LAST DAY of school (sad!) so I don't know whether we'll still be having CF or not. And because of that, since we might be having CF, I decided to prolong the "Photo of The Month" contest or whatever you call it. Just that it might be "Photo of the 3 Months"! I think Tim is having a high chance of winning with his copyrighted poses.

Other than that, this blog will be updated from time to time. And for those who were present during the committee meeting where I gave the public account and password for you all to blog in this blog, feel free to post anything you want BUT put your name and NO putting the BLOGMASTER'S NAME instead of your OWN.

You can post anything you want, even about your boring life, or how God saved you from a bird's poop in school under the pokok cemerlang... It'll be good to hear from our CF members write about themselves in this blog other than your dearest blogmaster talking a lot and a lot alone. Especially during the upcoming holidays when we will miss each other for 7 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

If you all have anything you want me to put up in this blog, feel free to leave a message and tell me. This blog will be going under minor constructions here and there. And as Alvin said, put music in this blog! Will do so soon.

Anybody forgot the public account's password? Come find your blogmaster in school, the noisiest, lamest and craziest one in 3A/2008.

take care! Toodles!
bloggersville

No comments: