Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Praise The Lord!!!

Testimony time!!

Yesterday(Monday15/3) I went for my driving test...and I was reminded of how God really loves me =)

First of all, my test was during the hols, so I didn't have to ponteng school (not that I minded anyway =P)
Then, for some reason or other, I don't have to go to school for the next 2 Mondays either, so if I fail, God still arranged for 2 more chances =P

But when I went there, I found out that the next 2 Mondays are full, so if I failed, I would have to wait till April, and AFTER my school exams =(

So I prayed, hey God, I've only got this Monday and after that I dunno how I'm gonna sit for the test, so You've gotta help me here. =P

God did some extra stuff for me throughout the driving test, like
1) I met an old schoolmate also taking the test, so I could spend my time chit-chatting instead of having to wait nervously
2) The weather was BEAUTIFUL =)
3) My tester was a LADY! Who would've thought of that???
4) I'm glad I'm a naughty student and practice driving with the radio on, cos the lady tester turned hers on..if I wasn't used to it, I might have become nervous and do something wrong, maybe crash somebody's car =P
5) Didn't have to beri rasuah....as a Christian, I'm very bodoh when it comes to stuff like that, looking back, I think she expected me to do so, but then, the 'blur-case' of me didn't know, so... =P

6) Biggest miracle of all: I PASSED!!!! (And I actually 'mati engine' twice =P)


God is really good..I'd been a little low on faith, but He proved to me how much He loves me...it's like you ask Him for a simple little cake, and He gives you a large size one with all the icing and cherries on top =P

"Which of you, if his son asks for a bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much MORE will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" ~ Matthew 7:9-11

Happy hols!!

Yenping
(btw, my driving is still wobbly, it's not safe for me to drive people around yet, so don't even ask =P)

No comments: