Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Candid Shots

Today is the first day I brought my camera to CF to take a few candid pictures and it turned out quite nice.

Tim and teacher laughing at something that the others don't seem to know...

I wonder what is written on the paper that makes teacher scratch her head...

And Tim can't wait to see it.

This jontan always looks at something and grin to himself...


Now this is a BIG grin! =D

SK is laughing a lot..

Dreaming during CF...tsk tsk tsk, not good...

Mel Laughing OUT LOUD! If you can hear her...

Teacher: "What's going on there?"
Both:" Haha..."
HAHAHAHHAAaaaaaa....
I think it was something very funny...

Bye Bye!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Pictures of the WEEK!

Pictures of the week are special candid/poser/camwhore pictures of the week and at the end of the month, ONE will be selected to be PICTURE OF THE MONTH!


Picture #[1] - Awww...this is priceless...I have high hopes for this to be Picture of The Month!

Picture #[2] - I think the main person should be Tim in this picture, NICE pose! Haha...

Picture #[3] - I actually wanted to take Carlyle's pretty face but she was more interested to point at me.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anyway, next Tuesday will be a little party with FOOD!! So whoever reading this blog, you are invited. Bring your empty stomachs to our usual meeting place after school. Exact time will be confirmed later.


signed
bloggersville

No comments: