Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey people!

For those who are reading this blog, I'm your new Webmaster...err...I shall not reveal my name just yet but everybody knows me, haha...right?

It's the school mid semester break right now, I plan to make a few changes for this blog.

a) The layout

I'll find a cooler and nicer one, haha, hope everyone will like it but I'm still new at the layout stuff so it may take a while and sorry if it's not nice.

b) The url

After I clear some stuff, make some changes, I'll change the url, to a nicer one. Not that cfsmktbm is not cool enough. It's just that we should change to a much more interesting url that attracts more attention.

Anyway, whatever is mentioned above is not very important, the most important is this blog serves its purpose and we get to serve God through whatever we do.

SO, there WILL be changes made to this blog. I shall label this blog 'under construction'. Sorry Alvin if I make too many changes, I'll consult you first, haha...

While this blog is under construction, the Cbox/Chatbox will still be available, do drop by some ideas of what you want for this blog or what kind of updates/posts you would like to see in this blog. I'm also open for suggestions for our new url and also a new name for our blog.

Erm, I forgot what else I wanted to say... Oh ya!! CF members will also get an opportunity to post something in this blog too! After this blog is no more under construction, I'll create another public account and provide the password for other members to use, but still, I'll get to filter all the posts so don't think about doing anything cheeky. Wait...it seems like I'm the only one in CF who is always cheeky.

Anyway, I'll try not to be long winded here too. Hope you all will enjoy the new image of our CF blog.

Signing off,
CF Webmaster
[before I reveal my name in the future, haha]

No comments: