Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks, Pn Michelle!

For those of you who don’t know (outdated), Pn. Michelle will be leaving us due to school logistic reasons and not because we are the monkeys we are (I hope); for those of you who do know, it doesn’t make any difference, so you can continue mourning.

Umm, even though Pn Michelle was only with us for 1 year, I believe we have collected enough sweet memories to last us quite some time. I remember when she first stepped into our school, everyone was remarking how young and pretty she was (if I’m not mistaken, some of her students called her Michelle Jie, meaning Kak Michelle =P). Then we found out her real age, and our eyes were like saucers. “(Gasp) She can’t be that old!!!”

On behalf of the CF, I would like to thank Pn Michelle for the love and support she has given us this whole year, and for tolerating us ‘giddy goats’! =P I do remember the day when we did sharing at the chalet place, and Pn Michelle closed with a prayer for all of us. I felt that prayer quite meaningful, kinda like it was straight from her heart for us.

We wish Pn Michelle the greatest time of her life in her teaching career regardless where she is posted, and we’ll constantly keep her in our prayers.

God bless Pn. Michelle.

posted by Passionate Piglet

No comments: